It is a modular system of freestanding panels that can be linked together and used to divide a space into smaller areas.
Stream panels are supported by 40 mm diameter steel poles. The base is a sheet metal disc of 340 mm diameter and 4 mm thick, which holds the entire system. On top of each pole, a plastic cup is applied (black or grey for ardesia structures and white for white structures) with a screw that ensures the locking between panels and poles. Stream is available in 3 heights (H.1393-1778-2000 mm) and with a width of 1000 mm (overall width is 1340 mm).
Stream poles have 8 linking slots with a 45-degree cadence.
12mm Thick (MEL) Melamine, (OSB) OSB, (TES) Upholstered Fabric, (MTC-TR) Transparent 4mm Thick Acrylic, (MTC-BN-BP-FU) Opaque 4mm Thick Acrylic Please refer to colour charts
Stream Leisure & Fitness Systems
- transparent acrylic 4 mm thick;
- frosted acrylic 4 mm thick;
- Italian melamine panel 12 mm thick, density of particle boards 690 kg/mc, with ABS edge, 1 mm thick;
- OSB Panel 12 mm thick, density of particle boards 600 kg/mc;
- Italian melamine panel 12 mm thick, density of particle boards 690 kg/mc, upholstered in fabric, fire-resistant.