Etiquette is always evolving; it is never set in stone. What is set in stone, is the idea of respect for oneself and others.
Together we can stop the spread.
Cough & Sneeze Etiquette
Good respiratory etiquette is vital to prevent the spread of respiratory infections. We ask that all patrons and staff adhere to the guidelines below.
• Covering nose/mouth using disposable tissues when coughing, or sneezing
• Disposing of tissue in the nearest bin after use
• Please wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub after contact with respiratory secretions.
• Difficult as it is, we ask that you make every effort to keep your hands away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
• No tissue, no issue. Please use the crook of your arm or elbow to cover your nose and mouth.
• For obvious reasons, please do not use your hands.
It is imperative that social distancing is adhered to when interacting with other members of the public whilst socialising. It is important that other patrons socialising feel safe and your understanding of other peoples wish to keep distance will be appreciated by both staff and patrons. In the event social distancing is unavoidable, please ensure you wear a mask to protect you and others around you.
Space Aware Do’s & Don’ts
Ensure personal hygiene
If unwell, do not enter any premises where you are likely to infect others.
Respect other patrons’ personal space
Where possible pay electronically
Use table service to minimise the need to move about.
Do adhere to health guidelines on cough & sneeze etiquette
Remember, you do not know what another persons reason for being more cautious may be
Take personal responsibility and consideration of others when using bathrooms
Please dispose of your personal face masks in one of the bins provided
Do have fun